Things to Do in Franklin, TN
During your stay with us take advantage of our convenient location and enjoy all the great things to do in Franklin, TN. Located about 10 miles south of our hotel, this scenic city is set in the beautiful countryside of Tennessee. Find a variety of things to do in Franklin, such as touring museums, antebellum homes, Civil War battlefields, and more.
Popular Franklin Attractions
- Historic Downtown Franklin – Find unique shops, restaurants, and antiques in the 15-block historic district of downtown Franklin.
- Carnton Plantation – Tour the Carnton Plantation and learn how this antebellum home became the largest Confederate field hospital after the Battle of Franklin in 1864.
- African American Heritage Tour – Take a self-guided tour to learn about the contributions that African Americans have made in Franklin over the past 200 years.
- Battle of Franklin Tour – Learn about how and why the Battle of Franklin is a significant part of Franklin's history.
- Carter House – Built in 1830, tour this historic home that was near the Battle of Franklin in 1864.
- The Factory at Franklin – Renovated from a depression-era factory, the Factory at Franklin today is a one-of-a-kind shopping and dining venue
After a busy day of sightseeing in Franklin Tennessee, return to Four Points by Sheraton Nashville – Brentwood for a great night’s stay. We have everything you need to make you feel at home. Take advantage of our free Internet access and bottled water, a full-service restaurant, and 24-hour business and fitness centers.
*Photos are courtesy of visitfranklin.com.